stolenvoice tv - you’re a hell of an actor!
Latest video episodes
- 10 days ago: Sabbatical (vlog)
- 17 days ago: Consistency (vlog)
- 24 days ago: Build your own wave (vlog)
- 28 days ago: Rhythm & melody (vlog)
- 38 days ago: „Show up every day“ (vlog)
- 45 days ago: Launching stolenvoice IGTV (vlog)
- 50 days ago: Productivity through paper notes (vlog)
- 80 days ago: Begging and hoping (what passive actors do) (vlog)
- 100 days ago: Choose a profession for a season (vlog)
- 116 days ago: Straightforward, baby progress (vlog)
- 121 days ago: Focus and discipline (vlog)
- 131 days ago: Best time is now, trust the process (vlog)
About stolenvoice tv
You felt it. Deep inside you want it. It’s impossible to deny. Still, yet another day passed by and you didn’t want to listen. Now, it’s time. Reveal the „beast inside“ and release the „creative warrior“ that you are. Nine to five, day in day out? No way. 24/7 or overlapping from your day job to your passion? Now, we’re talking!
Your secret passion
stolenvoice tv is a voice actor’s documentary paired with business advice for creative actors and self-directors like you, with a new episode every Friday.
Acting has been my secret passion. I suppressed my acting desire for 10 years or more. At the age of 34, it was time for change. I wrote to myself:
If I’m not taking my chance to be an actor in this life, I will regret it at my death bed. I don’t want to regret.
This is the journey following my passion that I started in January 2018. I encourage you to do the same for your thing, whether it’s acting, painting, writing, singing, building sand castles, playing with balls or hitting drums. You have that inner artist child inside you, release it.
Life is your stage and a piece of art
Smoothen your business so it becomes an asset, not a burden, with actionable tips, real-life anecdotes and psychological bridge-builders on mindset, marketing, workflow, professionalism, and more. A seamless business requires a focused mind because a mind with direction knows where to apply its energy to. That’s why mind-building is a key aspect Alexander Kluge tries to hammer home in each episode.
We’re in the same boat, let’s enjoy the ride!
stolenvoice tv is a weekly video show for people working hard every day but not seeing results despite their effort. By thinking out loud and sharing real struggles, failures and wins, Alexander aims for clarity and epiphanies to make your actor’s life less of a pain without being rosy about it.
Eat the dust and release the shine.
The show must go on, read more about stolenvoice tv.