My creator’s journey started 303 days ago
Last week I forgot to mention that I’ll be having my sabbatical, number 6 out 7 for this year. It’s always an important part of my overall schedule and I like to use it to have time for things that I usually don’t have/make time for, like sleeping enough, working on side projects or travel.
In this sabbatical I slept more and worked on voiceoversdream.com, and there’s a BIG SHIFT that happened which I didn’t see coming.
I’ll let Frank, Hank and Jimmy talk so I can wrap up the week after.
1/4 Worker: Frank
Last week I defined to get these actions done. But when I defined them I forgot it was my sabbatical in which I’m spending time on different projects, not the usual obligations. However, I’ll include those things I wanted to get done and add those I only wrote down on paper.
- 18x actions = target to be completed
- 7x actually complete ✅
- 1x about to be completed today ✅⚠️
- 2x worked on it but incomplete 👷♂️❌
- 8x didn’t work on it and incomplete ❌❌
- ✅ daily day job
- ✅ daily #90daysoflaserfocus (till last Sunday)
- ✅ daily stoleneoiveIGTV (till last Sunday)
- ✅⚠️ stolenvoice tv ep. 22 will publish today
- ❌❌ commercial demo reel: script 4 (script and recording)
- ❌❌ commercial demo reel: script 5 (script and recording)
- ❌❌ A/V story for se ka: a great recording (German)
- ❌❌ A/V story for betahaus: a great recording (English)
- ❌❌ quickvoiceover.delivery: a working contact form
- 👷♂️❌ sports/soccer
- 👷♂️❌ project voiceoversdream.com
- ❌❌ study philosophy
- ❌❌ practice singing
- ❌❌ study nutrition
- ✅ relaxation
- ✅ leisure time
- ✅ sleep long
- ✅ bit of finances
What I worked on (1x) but didn’t mention last week:
Working on freewritecamp.org was a surprise. The 2nd masterclass, starting in December 2018, reminded me of my project freewritecmap.org. And this was a good fit because I then realized how much I want this project to succeed, and with now shifted mindset (product work instead of client work, creating things instead of making money, and my day job is paying everything so I can spend time building assets) this was/is a good fit.
What I wanted to work on in case I „nothing left“ to do but but didn’t mention last week:
Making my days more flexible again and less rigid so I’m stressing myself less.
My overall „jumpyness“ and impatience, I hope I can be patient enough for freewritecamp.org and my voiceover path.
Done next time
- daily day job
- daily 90daysoflaserfocus
- daily stolenvoiceIGTV
- stolenvoice tv ep. 23
- progress w/ commercial demo reel
- progress w/ bro’s + wife’s wedding material
- progress w/ voiceoversdream.com
- progress w/ freewritecamp.org
These actions I’ll putting on the back burner for now
In addition to the ones I mentioned last week:
- A/V story for se ka: a great recording (German)
- A/V story for betahaus: a great recording (English)
2/4 CEO: Hank
How did business go?
It was sabbatical, the whole team can do whatever it wants.
3/4 Head of Sales: Jimmy
How did sales go?
4/4 Last words of the observer: Alex (me)
What did you (as the gray eminence) get out of this week? What was remarkable?
I’m no longer in sole-voiceover journey but in creator’s journey, voiceover is a part of it.
Links I mentioned in the video
brand + service by naii.io